Tuesday, May 20, 2008

alone..yes iam..



Alone to cry, Alone to laugh
Alone to live, Alone to die
Alone to wander, Alone to discover
Alone in pain, Alone in hurt
Alone in the morning, Alone in the night
Alone in this life, Alone in this world
Alone with people, Alone at work
Alone right now, Alone walking through life
Without any pride
How can you be satisfied
Living your life like you do
When you know there is some one out there
Who could really use a friend like you
No one will know how I live
No one will know who I am
No one will ever get to know me
Because I am destined to spend my life alone
I am always alone.
It’s no fun to be alone
To do everything on your own
To live with no recognition
To share my pride with no one
Wanting to have someone
To live my life with
But for nowI will continue alone
And all alone







1 comment:

♥Syamelia♥ said...

alone?
u re not alone la...
ktorg kn ada...

luv ya...

LiLo

Related Posts with Thumbnails